Call for Abstract
10th World Congress on Frontiers in Plastic Surgery, will be organized around the theme “Novel Technologies Redefining Beauty”
Plastic Surgery Congress 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Plastic Surgery Congress 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
\ \\ Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty that involves alteration and restoring of human body function and appearance. It is broadly divided into two categories, reconstructive surgery which helps in reconstructing a body part, rejuvenating its normal function, while the other one is cosmetic surgery that aims at improving the physical appearance and self-esteem. There are more than 40 different types of plastic surgeries performed by plastic surgeons with the advancement in the medicine.
Cosmetic surgery is a type of plastic surgery which is mainly focused on the change or improvement of body part, enhancing the physical appearance without effecting its physiological process. Lipoplasty or liposuction is one of the prevalent cosmetic surgeries across the globe.
- Track 2-1Liposuction
- Track 2-2Breast reduction
- Track 2-3Vulvovaginal surgery: libiaplasty, libioplasty, labial reduction
- Track 2-4Hair transplantation
- Track 2-5Breast augmentation
- Track 2-6Breast lift or mastopexy
- Track 2-7Male breast reduction
Reconstructive surgery or regenerative surgery is one of the main types of plastic surgery that improve and restores normal body function and appearance when there is an infection, damage or disorder.
- Track 3-1Nerve regeneration
- Track 3-2Wound care
- Track 3-3Fat grafting
- Track 3-4Adipose stem cell therapy
- Track 3-5Hand and face transplantation
- Track 3-6Bio prosthetics
- Track 3-7Bone regeneration
- Track 3-8Congenital Defect Repair: Cleft Palate
- Track 3-9Skin cancer surgery
Facial surgery is a cosmetic surgery that tightens up the skin, reinforcing the facial muscles , can change the shape giving a new appearance. Rhinoplasty , otoplasty, septoplasty are different facial plastic surgeries given for patient with deformities. Cochlear Implants are used for the ear disorders like Tinnitus.
- Track 4-1Rhinoplasty
- Track 4-2Rhytidectomy
- Track 4-3Brow plasty
- Track 4-4Chin augmentation
- Track 4-5Cheek augmentation
- Track 4-6Blepharoplasty
- Track 4-7Otoplasty
- Track 4-8Nasal deformities
Craniofacial surgery is a surgical subspecialty applicable to treat the congenital and acquired defects of the head, skull, face, neck, jaws and associated structures. Cranial vault redesigning is the procedure used to treat the babies with premature skull development i.e. Craniosynostosis. Other craniofacial surgeries include zygoma reduction for reducing the size of the cheek bone.
- Track 5-1 Scaphocephaly
- Track 5-2Trigonocephaly
- Track 5-3Plagiocephaly
- Track 5-4Brachycephaly
- Track 5-5Zygoma reduction
Skin malignancy plastic surgery help in treating the patients with skin cancers like melanoma, non-melanoma, Basal and squamous cell carcinomas. Skin cancer can occur on any part of the body like face, head and neck.
- Track 7-1Sentinel node biopsy
- Track 7-2Isolated Limb Infusion
- Track 7-3Electrochemotherapy
- Track 7-4skin drafting of cancer tissue
- Track 7-5Removal of pigmented lesions
- Track 7-6Radiation therapy cryosurgery
- Track 7-7Dermatoplasty
Oral and maxillofacial surgery help in treating the injuries and defects in the muscle tissues of the mouth, head, jaws, neck and skull correcting the alignment for the normal appearance like dental prosthetics.
- Track 8-1Maxillofacial skeletal surgery
- Track 8-2Dental prosthetics
- Track 8-3Dentoalveolar surgery
- Track 8-4Orthognathic surgery
- Track 8-5Congenital repair for cleft palate and cleft lip
- Track 8-6Jaw lift
- Track 8-7Blepharoplasty -Eye-lid surgery
- Track 8-8Lip reconstruction surgery
- Track 9-1Hand lift
- Track 9-2Rheumatoid arthritis
- Track 9-3Syndactyly
- Track 9-4Club hand Surgery
- Track 9-5Congenital Hand Anomalies
- Track 9-6Carpal tunnel syndrome
Obesity and bariatric surgery is a reconstructive surgery which improve the physiological process of the body for the people with obesity, reducing the size of the stomach and gastric band by the following procedures
- Track 10-1Sleeve gastrostomy
- Track 10-2Vertical banded gastroplasty
- Track 10-3Gastric bypass surgery
- Track 10-4Gastric implants
- Track 10-5Liposuction
- Track 10-6Fat grafting
- Track 10-7Carpal tunnel syndrome
Non-surgical plastic surgery involves the treatments the do not allow any cutting of the body parts but involves the application of injectable fillers, chemical solutions for Skin rejuvenation and skin resurfacing, improving the texture and appearance.
- Track 12-1Chemical peel
- Track 12-2Skin rejuvenation
- Track 12-3Sclerotherapy
- Track 12-4Dermabrasion
- Track 12-5Injectable fillers
- Track 13-1Toe transplantation
- Track 13-2Lymphatic reconstruction
- Track 13-3Vascularized bone flap transfer
- Track 13-4Nerve repair and grafting
- Track 13-5Complex wound reconstruction
- Track 13-6Replantation of digits
Minimally invasive plastic surgery involves the use of newer technologies like laser therapy, as the procedures that once required extensive time to perform and recover. Minimally invasive plastic surgeries have less pain, less scarring, quick recovery.
- Track 14-1Laser skin resurfacing
- Track 14-2Laser skin resurfacing
- Track 14-3Spider vein treatment
- Track 14-4Hair removal
- Track 14-5BOTOX and fillers
Plastic surgery primarily aims at the restoration of appearance and function which includes reconstruction for traumatic defects, congenital anomalies, hand surgery, breast surgery. The following procedures are the latest advances in plastic surgery.
- Track 15-1Vaccum assisted wound closure
- Track 15-2Endoscopic flap harvest
- Track 15-3Tumescent liposuction
- Track 15-4Soft tissue augmentation
- Track 15-5Laser therapy
- Track 15-6Z- plasty
Non-invasive plastic surgery involves the procedures that does not require any tissue removal or any incision into the body , as it involves the use of cold temperatures, ultrasonic and radiofrequency energies for the removal of fat cells.
- Track 16-1Cool Sculpting
- Track 16-2Power ultrashape
- Track 16-3Ultherapy
- Track 16-4Infini
- Track 16-5Venus
Gender confirmation surgeries performed to give the actual physical appearance and functional abilities to the transgender individuals, for the gender change.
- Track 17-1Facial feminization surgery
- Track 17-2Facial Masculinization Surgery
- Track 17-3Trans feminine Top Surgery
- Track 17-4Trans feminine bottom surgery
- Track 17-5Trans masculine Bottom Surgery
Body countering/ body lift is the is one of the methods of plastic surgery that involves removal of excess sagging skin and fat in the underlying support tissues, improving the shape of the body and better-proportioned appearance with smoother contours.
- Track 18-1Facelift
- Track 18-2Tummy tuck
- Track 18-3Lower body lifts
- Track 18-4Medial thigh lift
- Track 18-5Arm lift
- Track 18-6Abdominoplasty
- Track 18-7Thighplasty